Josh has recently joined forces with Guyan & Associates and will be heading up all M&E contracting in the North West region – with a focus on permanent recruitment for Major Projects.
Typical roles include: Project Managers, Engineers, Estimators, Quantity Surveyors, Bid & Procurement Managers and Site Managers.
Conveniently situated in Manchester, Josh brings over three-years solid experience in M&E recruitment. And having worked on the consultancy side of Building Services, Design and also Facilities Management – he is able to offer a thorough understanding of the whole Design, Build, Operate & Manage (DBOM) process.
In his spare time, newly-married, Josh is Captain of a local football team and when he’s not on the pitch, you’ll find him and his acoustic guitar on stage in Manchester. A singer/song writer since he was 11-years-old, Josh is proud of his city’s underground music scene and often plays solo gigs when he’s not working.
Are you an Electrical Supervisor looking for a business with an expanding and secure pipeline of work? Do you want to work for one of the regions fastest growing contractors? If so, this vacancy could be ideal for you.
Job title: Electrical Supervisor
Duties & Responsibilities: As the Electrical Site Supervisor your duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Supervising and monitoring the workload of directly employed labour and specialist sub-contractors for the electrical services.
• Take responsibility for electrical work allocation, maintaining performance standards, overtime supervision, signing off time sheets and issuing site instructions for sub-contractors.
• Provide technical support and first line supervision to the electrical section, raising RFI's, issuing builder’s work requests & looking over risk assessments and method statements.
• Resource and ordering electrical materials from mainstream suppliers.
• Maintain relevant on site records of electrical equipment data.
• Provide project support for the Electrical Project Manager and Senior Electrical Engineer.
• Monitor performance against the contract programme and setting sectional target completion dates.
Qualifications & Skills required:
• Qualified with an Electrical Apprenticeship with demonstrable experience in site management
• Working knowledge of M&E Building services projects with an M&E Contractor valued between £2m-£10m
• Eligible to live and work in the UK with a valid drivers license.
Guyan & Associates are a recruitment business, to find out more about this role and the company we're recruiting for call 0800 2289494 or request a call back here.
Client: One of the UK’s leading Mechanical & Electrical Installations and Maintenance Contractors - dedicated to providing innovative and sustainable M&E Installations and Maintenance Solutions, utilising the latest technologies.
Turnover: Circa £20m
Location Coverage: North West and wider UK
Typical Roles and disciplines: Mechanical and Electrical Design, Estimating, Project Management, Engineering, Quantity Surveying, BIM Technician, Project Engineer, CAD Technician
Sectors: Commercial, Residential, Healthcare, Education, Retail, Social Housing
M&E Services installed: HVAC, BMS, Solar PV, steel & platic ductwork, Heat pumps, plant, HV & LV, security & CCTV, BREEAM consutancy
Years of establishment: 10+ years
Awards won: NICEIC, REA, Green Deal approved, ISO 9001, RECC, safe contractor approved, ISO 14001,