Josh has recently joined forces with Guyan & Associates and will be heading up all M&E contracting in the North West region – with a focus on permanent recruitment for Major Projects.
Typical roles include: Project Managers, Engineers, Estimators, Quantity Surveyors, Bid & Procurement Managers and Site Managers.
Conveniently situated in Manchester, Josh brings over three-years solid experience in M&E recruitment. And having worked on the consultancy side of Building Services, Design and also Facilities Management – he is able to offer a thorough understanding of the whole Design, Build, Operate & Manage (DBOM) process.
In his spare time, newly-married, Josh is Captain of a local football team and when he’s not on the pitch, you’ll find him and his acoustic guitar on stage in Manchester. A singer/song writer since he was 11-years-old, Josh is proud of his city’s underground music scene and often plays solo gigs when he’s not working.
Are you an influential Project Leader capable of driving a £40million project through to completion? We are looking for a commercially aware senior management team member with either, an electrical or mechanical bias to join a high profit margin construction business. A background in renewable energy, oil and gas or nuclear may also be considered. Due to the seniority of the role the package will be discussed in confidence.
Job title: Project Director Mechanical & Electrical Services.
Duties & Responsibilities: As the Project Director your duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Be a pro-active and enthusiastic senior management team member.
• Integrate M&E/Building Services with all other construction activities with the client and sub-contractors.
• Demonstrate an extensive track record of project/business delivery within the construction or related industries
• Show commercial acumen to understand the bigger picture, both contributing to and actively participating in delivering the project as a whole, not just M&E
• Show high personal standards and expectations based upon detailed planning and delivery of robust strategies.
Qualifications & Skills required:
• Preferably educated to ONC/HNC, Degree or above
• Previous management experience would be useful, as would working within a M&E/Building Services environment
• Eligible to live and work in the UK with a valid drivers license.
Guyan & Associates are a recruitment business, to find out more about this role and the company we're recruiting for call 0800 2289494 or request a call back here.
Client: This innovative M&E Building Services Contractor specialises in the design, installation and maintenance of Mechanical and Electrical Building Services projects, with a value of £1m - £11m
Location Coverage: UK-wide
No Staff: 250
Typical Roles and disciplines: Mechanical and Electrical Design, Estimating, Project Management, Engineering and Quantity Surveying
Sectors: Residential, Public Sector, Commercial & Industrial, Healthcare, New Builds, Justice & Defence and Power Generation
M&E Services installed: Solar Energy, Heat Pumps, Combined Heating & Power Systems and Commercial Biomass Boilers
Years of establishment: 30 years
Awards won: NICEIC & B&ES approved, CHAS, CEA, MCS001, ISO 14001, ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001
Alongside a generous basic salary you will be rewarded with the following:
25 days holidays
Car or car allowance
Support for work-life balance
Private Health Care
Long-term sickness insurance
Support & funding of career development and further education