Levent joined the company in October 2015, bringing with him 15 years’ experience in the M&E Building Services sector. He has an extremely successful track record, and his network of high profile clients in London and the surrounding counties trust his judgement implicitly to source and submit the perfect candidate. Roles include Project Managers, Engineers, Estimators, Quantity Surveyors, Bid & Procurement Managers to Site Managers.
Prior to crossing over to the contractor market, Levent spent a number of years working within the consultancy side of the building services sector and possesses a strong understanding of the pre-conceptual and design phases – and he is keen to utilise this area once more.
A single parent of three children, down time is understandably a rarity, however on the upside Levent can now converse with any mum (or dad), at the school gate, about the intricacies of single-handedly raising children. Stolen moments are spent letting off steam at the gym or boxing training with his son, giving him precious time away from the challenges of raising two teenage girls. Born and bred in North London, Levent is an avid sports fan, particularly boxing and football, and is a die-hard gooner and a proud season ticket holder.
Where: Levent looks after roles in East Anglia and London.
Mechanical Project Managers with proven track records of the delivery of project values of between £5m-£40m are required to join one of the elite M&E Contractors in London.This role is ideally permanent although long term contracts could be considered for the right individual. At present they have a secured order book for the next 2-3 years with some of the most exciting, prestigious and high profile projects in and around the London area. Whether you are looking for a move motivated by your own career aspirations,financial requirements,working environment or simply location, please feel free to contact me for further details
Job title: M&E Project Manager for M&E Installation Contractor.
Duties & responsibilities: As the M&E Project Manager your duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Review of the estimate / tender for the mechanical & electrical project elements, in conjunction with the M&E project team, to fully determine and understand the conditions, requirements, deliverables, risks and liabilities of the works, as defined and awarded by the client.
• Assessment and organisation of the mechanical & electrical resources required to execute the project in a safe, efficient and profitable manner.
• Communication to M&E project team members of all information, including: project contractual conditions, specifications, drawings and working instructions for the execution of the project.
• Ensure the safe and efficient execution of mechanical & electrical project installations and procedures, both on and off site.
• Supervision and motivation of M&E project team members, including training and development, throughout the project.
• Establish a productive working relationship with the client, on all mechanical & electrical installation responsibilities, concerning design and co-ordination activities and develop contract/project opportunities.
• Ensure the efficient production of M&E project engineering through to installation, in accordance with project conditions and requirements, taking account of the CDM and other project quality and programme requirements.
• Ensure the efficient operation of project procurement, mechanical & electrical material control and costing policies and procedures. You will also aid and assist in producing accurate and current project procurement schedules, and cost reports for senior project management.
Qualifications & skills required:
• Qualified with ONC/HNC or higher in Mechanical & Electrical Engineering, Project Management or Building Services is ideal
• Working knowledge ofElectrical Building services projects with an M&E Contractor valued between £5-£10m
• Eligible to live and work in the UK with a valid drivers license.
Guyan & Associates are a recruitment business, to find out more about this role and the company we're recruiting for call 0800 2289494 or request a call back here.
Client: This fully integrated, privately-owned, business services engineering firm is one of the leading M&E services contractors in the industry
Location Coverage: UK
Typical Roles and disciplines: Mechanical and Electrical Design, Estimating, Project Management, Engineering, Quantity Surveying, BIM Technician, Project Engineer, CAD Technician
Sectors: Arts and Culture, Bespoke Projects, Commercial Offices, Data Centres, Educational Facilities, Healthcare, Laboratories and Technology, Listed Buildings, Museums and Galleries, Residential and Hotels, Retail
M&E Services installed: HVAC, DX plant, domestic water services, BMS, medical gases, HV, LV infrastructure, lighting, power, fire alarms, security, specialist fit out, 3D modelling, BIM
Years of establishment: 30 years
Awards won: RoSPA 2016, NICEIC 2006, B&ES 2015, Considerate Constructors 2015, CHAS 2016