Are you seeking a new exciting Electrical Project Manager position?
Job title: Electrical Project Manager for M&E Installation Contractor.
Duties & responsibilities: As the Electrical Project Manager your duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Review of the estimate / tender for the Electrical project elements, in conjunction with the M&E project team, to fully determine and understand the conditions, requirements, deliverables, risks and liabilities of the works, as defined and awarded by the client.
• Assessment and organisation of the electrical resources required to execute the project in a safe, efficient and profitable manner.
• Communication to project team members of all information, including: project contractual conditions, specifications, drawings and working instructions for the execution of the project.
• Ensure the safe and efficient execution of electrical project installations and procedures, both on and off site.
• Supervision and motivation of electrical project team members, including training and development, throughout the project.
• Establish a productive working relationship with the client, on all electrical installation responsibilities, concerning design and co-ordination activities and develop contract/project opportunities.
• Ensure the efficient production of electrical project engineering through to installation, in accordance with project conditions and requirements, taking account of the CDM and other project quality and programme requirements.
• Ensure the efficient operation of project procurement, electrical material control and costing policies and procedures. You will also aid and assist in producing accurate and current project procurement schedules, and cost reports for senior project management.
Qualifications & skills required:
• Qualified with ONC/HNC or higher in Electrical Engineering, Project Management or Building Services
• Working knowledge of Electrical Building services projects with an M&E Contractor valued between
• Eligible to live and work in the UK with a valid driving licence.
Guyan & Associates are a recruitment business, to find out more about this role and the company we're recruiting for call 0800 2289494 or request a call back here.
Client: This bespoke, regional, M&E Contractor specialises in the design, installation and maintenance of Mechanical and Electrical Building Services projects, with values of £8m - £20m
Location Coverage: South East & London
Typical Roles and disciplines: Mechanical and Electrical Design, Estimating, Project Management, Engineering, Quantity Surveying and Administration
Sectors: 40 sectors, including: Residential, Education, Retail, Hotel, Manufacturing & Processing, Government and Local Authority,
M&E Services installed: HTHW/LTHW, public health systems, BMS control systems, lighting, power wiring & distribution and Fire security
Years of establishment: 42 years
Awards won: NICEIC, CHAS and Building Confidence (Archilles) accredited, Investors in People (Bronze)
Alongside a generous basic salary you will be rewarded with the following:
25 days holidays increased to 27 days after 1 year
Car or car allowance
Support for work-life balance
Private Health Care
Long-term sickness insurance
Support & funding of career development and further education