Levent joined the company in October 2015, bringing with him 15 years’ experience in the M&E Building Services sector. He has an extremely successful track record, and his network of high profile clients in London and the surrounding counties trust his judgement implicitly to source and submit the perfect candidate. Roles include Project Managers, Engineers, Estimators, Quantity Surveyors, Bid & Procurement Managers to Site Managers.
Prior to crossing over to the contractor market, Levent spent a number of years working within the consultancy side of the building services sector and possesses a strong understanding of the pre-conceptual and design phases – and he is keen to utilise this area once more.
A single parent of three children, down time is understandably a rarity, however on the upside Levent can now converse with any mum (or dad), at the school gate, about the intricacies of single-handedly raising children. Stolen moments are spent letting off steam at the gym or boxing training with his son, giving him precious time away from the challenges of raising two teenage girls. Born and bred in North London, Levent is an avid sports fan, particularly boxing and football, and is a die-hard gooner and a proud season ticket holder.
Where: Levent looks after roles in East Anglia and London.
Due to their continued success and acquisition of further exciting projects in and around the London area my client is now looking for Mechanical Project Managers to join their ever expanding Mechanical Division.
They are looking for driven, ambitious individuals from an engineering background who perhaps are looking to make that next step up to an established and well known contractor who will challenge and encourage you to progress and develop the areas required to take you to that next level as a project manager, working on project values of between £1m-10m, You will be the type who thrives under pressure and is excited at the thought of excelling beyond expectations which itself brings potentially huge rewards with genuine bonuses paid based on the profit achieved on each individual project delivered.
The working environment is vibrant and buzzing as well as hectic and pressured at times but this is a company that strongly believes in looking after its staff and rewarding them accordingly and will help with industry related further education if desired.
Job title: Mechanical Project Manager for M&E Installation Contractor
Duties & Responsibilities: As the Mechanical Project Manager your duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Review of the estimate / tender for the Mechanical project elements, in conjunction with the M&E project team, to fully determine and understand the conditions, requirements, deliverables, risks and liabilities of the works, as defined and awarded by the client.
• Assessment and organisation of the mechanical resources required to execute the project in a safe, efficient and profitable manner.
• Communication to project team members of all information, including: project contractual conditions, specifications, drawings and working instructions for the execution of the project.
• Ensure the safe and efficient execution of mechanical project installations and procedures, both on and off site.
• Supervision and motivation of mechanical project team members, including training and development, throughout the project.
• Establish a productive working relationship with the client, on all mechanical installation responsibilities concerning design and co-ordination activities and develop contract/project opportunities.
• Ensure the efficient production of mechanical project engineering through to installation, in accordance with project conditions and requirements, taking account of the CDM and other project quality and programme requirements.
• Ensure the efficient operation of project procurement, mechanical material control and costing policies and procedures. You will also aid and assist in producing accurate and current project procurement schedules, and cost reports for senior project management.
Qualifications & Skills required:
• Qualified with ONC/HNC or higher in Mechanical Engineering, Project Management or Building Services
• Working knowledge of Mechanical Building services projects with an M&E Contractor valued between
• Eligible to live and work in the UK with a valid driving licence.
Guyan & Associates are a recruitment business, to find out more about this role and the company we're recruiting for call 0800 2289494 or request a call back here.
Client: This innovative M&E contractor provides fast-track mechanical and electrical fit-out services - with a project value of up to £12m
Location Coverage: London & South East
No Staff: 50
Typical Roles and disciplines: Mechanical and Electrical Design, Estimating, Project Management, Engineering, Quantity Surveying, BIM Technician, Project Engineer, CAD Technician
Sectors: Commercial fit-out, Education, Healthcare, Public Sector, Residential
M&E Services installed: Shell and core, Category A and B
Years of establishment: 15 years
Awards won: Constructionline accredited