Levent joined the company in October 2015, bringing with him 15 years’ experience in the M&E Building Services sector. He has an extremely successful track record, and his network of high profile clients in London and the surrounding counties trust his judgement implicitly to source and submit the perfect candidate. Roles include Project Managers, Engineers, Estimators, Quantity Surveyors, Bid & Procurement Managers to Site Managers.
Prior to crossing over to the contractor market, Levent spent a number of years working within the consultancy side of the building services sector and possesses a strong understanding of the pre-conceptual and design phases – and he is keen to utilise this area once more.
A single parent of three children, down time is understandably a rarity, however on the upside Levent can now converse with any mum (or dad), at the school gate, about the intricacies of single-handedly raising children. Stolen moments are spent letting off steam at the gym or boxing training with his son, giving him precious time away from the challenges of raising two teenage girls. Born and bred in North London, Levent is an avid sports fan, particularly boxing and football, and is a die-hard gooner and a proud season ticket holder.
Where: Levent looks after roles in East Anglia and London.
Are you a time served Mechanical Pipefitter looking to further your career into Site Management, do you have aspirations to work and progress with an elite, premier league Building Services contractor with a local desirable project portfolio?
Job title: Mechanical Site Manager
Duties & Responsibilities: As the Mechanical Site Manager your duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Supervising and monitoring the workload of directly employed labour and specialist sub-contractors for the mechanical services.
• Take responsibility for mechanical work allocation, maintaining performance standards, overtime supervision, signing off time sheets and issuing site instructions for sub-contractors.
• Provide technical support and first line supervision to the mechanical section, raising RFI's, issuing builder’s work requests & looking over risk assessments and method statements.
• Resource and ordering mechanical materials from mainstream suppliers.
• Maintain relevant on site records of mechanical plant and equipment data.
• Provide project support for the Mechanical Project Manager and Senior Mechanical Engineer.
• Monitor performance against the contract programme and setting sectional target completion dates.
Qualifications & Skills required:
• Qualified with ONC/HNC or higher in Mechanical Engineering, Project Management or Building Services is ideal
• Working knowledge of M&E Building services projects with an M&E Contractor valued between £5-£10m
• Eligible to live and work in the UK with a valid drivers license.
Guyan & Associates are a recruitment business, to find out more about this role and the company we're recruiting for call 0800 2289494 or request a call back here.
Client: This fully integrated, privately-owned, business services engineering firm is one of the leading M&E services contractors in the industry
Location Coverage: UK
Typical Roles and disciplines: Mechanical and Electrical Design, Estimating, Project Management, Engineering, Quantity Surveying, BIM Technician, Project Engineer, CAD Technician
Sectors: Arts and Culture, Bespoke Projects, Commercial Offices, Data Centres, Educational Facilities, Healthcare, Laboratories and Technology, Listed Buildings, Museums and Galleries, Residential and Hotels, Retail
M&E Services installed: HVAC, DX plant, domestic water services, BMS, medical gases, HV, LV infrastructure, lighting, power, fire alarms, security, specialist fit out, 3D modelling, BIM
Years of establishment: 30 years
Awards won: RoSPA 2016, NICEIC 2006, B&ES 2015, Considerate Constructors 2015, CHAS 2016