Experienced MEP CAD/Revit operator
Job title: M&E CAD/Revit Operator
Duties & Responsibilities: As the M&E CAD/Revit Operator your duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Managing an electronic filing structure of drawings for multiple M&E projects at any given point.
• Sending out M&E drawings to sub-contract CAD resource to get worked on, manage the communication between our client and the sub-contractor.
• Keep the M&E files updated, archive previous versions and keep the mechanical & electrical project drawing register up to date.
• Design and preparation of mechanical and electrical drawings using Revit .
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, working to tight deadlines with complex information.
• Establish an excellent rapport with the internal M&E team
Qualifications & Skills required:
• 10 years industry experience
• 3-4 years MEP Revit experience
• Knowledge of Auto CAD with specific experience in M&E
• Eligible to live and work in the UK with a valid drivers license.
Guyan & Associates are a recruitment business, to find out more about this role and the company we're recruiting for call 0800 2289494 or request a call back here.
Client: This privately-owned M&E Contractor has established themselves as one of the largest, independent contractors, specialising in the design, installation and maintenance of Mechanical and Electrical Building Services projects, with values of up to £12m
Location Coverage: UK-wide
Typical Roles and disciplines: Mechanical and Electrical Design, Estimating, Project Management, Engineering, Quantity Surveying and Administration
Sectors: Commercial, Education, FM and Planned Maintenance, Healthcare, Hotels, Transport Infrastructure, Residential, Industrial, Pharmaceutical and Research, Refurb and fit-out
M&E Services installed: HVAC, CCTV, BREEAM & Code assessments, Fire Detection & Protection, LV, MV, Electrical distribution and Hot and Cold Water supplies
Years of establishment: 65 years +
Awards won: RoSPA President’s Award 2013 – 2015; RoSPA Gold Awards 2008 – 2012; Supply Chain of the Year Award from Willmott Dixon; BS EN ISO 9001-2000; BSI ISO 14001: 2004
Alongside a generous basic salary you will be rewarded with the following:
25 days holidays
Car or car allowance
Support for work-life balance
Private Health Care
Long-term sickness insurance
Support & funding of career development and further education