*** MEP Coordinator looking for a new challenging Contract position?
MEP CAD Coordinator
The Client is seeking 3D M&E Co-ordinators to join a small M&E co-ordination team primarily based on site in Oxford producing a 3D coordinated M&E services model and subsequent 2D construction drawings.
Required software experience
· ‘Autodesk Navisworks’. At least 1 years’ experience.
· ‘Autodesk Fabrication CadMep’. At least 2 years’ experience with this software on multi service projects.
· ‘AutoCad 2016’
Beneficial but not essential software experience
· Revit Architecture / Revit MEP.
· Intergraph Cadworx
Required work experience:
· Proven ability / experience of 3D coordination of M&E systems (pipework, ventilation, containment, lighting, sprinkler & Plant) for a large contractor.
· Proven ability / experience of creating 2D construction issue drawings
· Proven ability / experience in reading Architectural and M&E drawings
· Level 7 degree in an Engineering discipline.
And / Or
· Trade background. Electrician, Plumber, Fitter etc.
(Beneficial but not essential experience)
· Experience in detailed surveys of building structures, existing plant and installations.
· Experience in offsite fabrication detailing.
· Experience of support structures