Josh has recently joined forces with Guyan & Associates and will be heading up all M&E contracting in the North West region – with a focus on permanent recruitment for Major Projects.
Typical roles include: Project Managers, Engineers, Estimators, Quantity Surveyors, Bid & Procurement Managers and Site Managers.
Conveniently situated in Manchester, Josh brings over three-years solid experience in M&E recruitment. And having worked on the consultancy side of Building Services, Design and also Facilities Management – he is able to offer a thorough understanding of the whole Design, Build, Operate & Manage (DBOM) process.
In his spare time, newly-married, Josh is Captain of a local football team and when he’s not on the pitch, you’ll find him and his acoustic guitar on stage in Manchester. A singer/song writer since he was 11-years-old, Josh is proud of his city’s underground music scene and often plays solo gigs when he’s not working.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Mechanical Supervisor to work for a forward thinking M&E Contractor, with long term work in the North West.
Genuine opportunities within the business for the right candidate to develop into project engineering/project management position in the future.
Please get in touch with Joshua Foulkes for further project information.
Job title: Mechanical Supervisor
Duties & Responsibilities: As the Mechanical Supervisor your duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Supervising and monitoring the workload of directly employed labour and specialist sub-contractors for the mechanical services.
• Take responsibility for mechanical work allocation, maintaining performance standards, overtime supervision, signing off time sheets and issuing site instructions for sub-contractors.
• Provide technical support and first line supervision to the mechanical section, raising RFI's, issuing builder’s work requests & looking over risk assessments and method statements.
• Resource and ordering mechanical materials from mainstream suppliers.
• Maintain relevant on site records of mechanical plant and equipment data.
• Provide project support for the Mechanical Project Manager and Senior Mechanical Engineer.
• Monitor performance against the contract programme and setting sectional target completion dates.
Qualifications & Skills required:
• Time-Served Apprenticeship or Qualified with ONC/HNC or higher in Mechanical Engineering, Project Management or Building Services is ideal
• Working knowledge of M&E Building services projects with an M&E Contractor valued between £1-10mil
• Eligible to live and work in the UK with a valid drivers license.
Guyan & Associates are a recruitment business, to find out more about this role and the company we're recruiting for call 0800 2289494 or request a call back here.