Josh has recently joined forces with Guyan & Associates and will be heading up all M&E contracting in the North West region – with a focus on permanent recruitment for Major Projects.
Typical roles include: Project Managers, Engineers, Estimators, Quantity Surveyors, Bid & Procurement Managers and Site Managers.
Conveniently situated in Manchester, Josh brings over three-years solid experience in M&E recruitment. And having worked on the consultancy side of Building Services, Design and also Facilities Management – he is able to offer a thorough understanding of the whole Design, Build, Operate & Manage (DBOM) process.
In his spare time, newly-married, Josh is Captain of a local football team and when he’s not on the pitch, you’ll find him and his acoustic guitar on stage in Manchester. A singer/song writer since he was 11-years-old, Josh is proud of his city’s underground music scene and often plays solo gigs when he’s not working.
Are you ready for the next step forward in your career? Do you want to work with a top M+E contractor within the North West?
My client are seeking a Mechanical Contracts Manager to join their well established Manchester based team.
Job title: Mechanical Contracts Manager
Duties & Responsibilities: As the Mechanical Contracts Manager your duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Working as part of the M&E delivery team you will be responsible for all aspects of mechanical building services installation
• Procurement of materials and labour for Mechanical Building Services
• Liaising with architect, M&E design consultant, main contractor and the client
• Co-ordination of utilities companies to enable site set-up
• Mechanical Design co-ordinating/review of drawings
• Management of M&E site managers/supervisors
• Health and Safety management
• Overseeing the installation of all associated mechanical services
• Attending and chairing mechanical project progress meetings
• Dealing with any client issues
Qualifications & Skills required:
• Qualified with ONC/HNC or higher in Mechanical Engineering, Project Management or Building Services is ideal
• Working knowledge of M&E Building services projects with an M&E Contractor valued between £2-£10m
• Eligible to live and work in the UK with a valid drivers license.
Guyan & Associates are a recruitment business, to find out more about this role and the company we're recruiting for call 0800 2289494 or request a call back here.
Client: This independent, national M&E Contractor specialises in the design, installation and maintenance of Mechanical and Electrical Building Services projects, with values of up to £4.6m
Location Coverage: UK & globally
No Staff: 650
Typical Roles and disciplines: Electrical Design Engineers, Electrical Project Managers and Electrical Estimators and Quantity Surveying
Sectors: Industrial, Infrastructure and Commercial sectors of the Construction
M&E Services installed: Leading Electrical Contractors in both LV and HV
Years of establishment: 80+ years
Awards won: Large Electrical Contractor of the year
Alongside a generous basic salary you will be rewarded with the following:
25 days holidays
Car or car allowance
Support for work-life balance
Private Health Care
Long-term sickness insurance
Support & funding of career development and further education