· Experienced Mechanical Engineer with M&E/Building Services contracting background
· Reporting to the Senior Project Manager/Project Director
· National M&E Building Services Contractor strategically placed within a global blue chip business.
· High profile project portfolio
· Excellent career opportunities for progression with competitive salary & package
As Mechanical Project Engineer you will support where appropriate all technical and commercial aspects of the mechanical installation, ensuring that operations on site are carried out in a safe manner, that the company’s business processes are followed in carrying out the construction project and maintain good client relationships on the project
• Ideally degree in appropriate discipline (a minimum of a ONC/HNC Building Services Engineering is expected).
• Corporate membership of a professional body is desirable, together with evidence or recent management/leadership development.
• Significant management experience within a M&E Building Services contractor or relevant support services industries.
• A strong understanding of Mechanical issues and trends in the construction sectors, including specialist markets, with an ability to differentiate against market propositions is essential.
• Ideally at least five years’ experience with a National M&E contractor.
• Proven track record of depth of experience in given field of expertise.
Client: This fully integrated, privately-owned, business services engineering firm is one of the leading M&E services contractors in the industry
Location Coverage: UK
Typical Roles and disciplines: Mechanical and Electrical Design, Estimating, Project Management, Engineering, Quantity Surveying, BIM Technician, Project Engineer, CAD Technician
Sectors: Arts and Culture, Bespoke Projects, Commercial Offices, Data Centres, Educational Facilities, Healthcare, Laboratories and Technology, Listed Buildings, Museums and Galleries, Residential and Hotels, Retail
M&E Services installed: HVAC, DX plant, domestic water services, BMS, medical gases, HV, LV infrastructure, lighting, power, fire alarms, security, specialist fit out, 3D modelling, BIM
Years of establishment: 30 years
Awards won: RoSPA 2016, NICEIC 2006, B&ES 2015, Considerate Constructors 2015, CHAS 2016