Are you seeking a new challenging Senior Mechanical Engineer position starting in the New year with a leading, award winning M&E Contractor?
- Are you seeking a new challenging Permanent Senior Mechanical Engineer opportunity starting in the New year?
- Exciting large projects in both public Sector and Private sectors to include Health and Social, Educational, Leisure, Commercial and Residential projects based in London.
- Client offering genuine career progression
- Excellent Salary and Package
About This Role
As Senior Mechanical Engineer your duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Responsible for mechanical services related works reporting to Project Manager
- Acting as Project Manager in the absence of
- Accountable for planning, co-ordinating and programming
- Monitoring and motivating project teams and on-site personnel
- Production of sales and cost forecasts, and monitoring against targets
- Tendering, assessment, negotiation and selection of suppliers and sub-contractors including management of and progress whilst executing works on-site
- Involvement in pre-tender, planning, co-ordination and progress meetings
- Production, monitoring and updating programmes, including monitoring of main contractors progress and assessing potential ‘knock-on’ effects within the services programme
- Co-ordination of M&E and P services from drawing stage through to installation
- Experience, knowledge and use of CAD for development of drawing production
- Production of labour targets and materials take-offs
About This Client
Client: This independently owned and managed, market leading M&E Building Services Contractor specialises in Mechanical & Electrical engineering, technical facilities management and systems integration projects, with values of up to £335m
Turnover: Total Revenue £4bn
Location Coverage: UK & Ireland
No Staff: 2,856
Typical Roles and disciplines: Mechanical and Electrical Design, Estimating, Project Management, Engineering, Quantity Surveying and Administration.
Sectors: Utilities, Education, Transport, Commercial, Retail, Health, Leisure, Residential and Government
M&E Services installed: HVAC, general and emergency lighting and controls, power, fire alarm systems and plumbing services
Years of establishment: 150+
Awards won: Proud winners of the Electrical Industry ‘'Major Contractor of the Year 2015' and "Large Contractor of the year award 2017"
Alongside a generous basic salary you will be rewarded with the following:
25 days holidays
Car or car allowance
Support for work-life balance
Private Health Care