MEP CAD/Revit Technician
- Seeking a new Permanent MEP CAD/Revit Technician opportunity?
- Are you Multi-disciplined with 1-2 years full time Revit Experience with minimum of 3 years' Autocad experience with a good grasp of Building Services?
- Fantastic opportunity to work at renowned Building Services Engineering Consultants in North London with the opportunity to work on prestigious projects
- Competitive salary + Benefits
- Call me for more information - 07507 807 909
About This Role
Duties and Responsibilities
Work will initially be split 50/50 between Revit & 2D AutoCAD. However, due to the clients increasing BIM work, we expect this will evolve into a primarily Revit technician role; dependant on the successful applicants’ attitude & aptitude
- You will have a strong mechanical bias and be very comfortable with all aspects of building services contracting, including electrical services
- Preparing Architects drawings for use as xreferences.
- Amending 2D drawings (including schematics) to Engineers’ mark-ups.
- Producing co-ordinated, multi-service 2D drawings with minimal instruction.
- Liaising directly with Engineering team to ensure we meet client needs and projects are delivered on programme.
- Issuing drawings.
- Externally you will be required to liaise with Clients, Architects and Contractors, maintaining good business relationships with all members of the team.
- Modelling/ co-ordinating Mechanical and Electrical services within risers and corridors in Revit
- Modelling/ co-ordinating plant rooms in Revit.
- Creating Revit families as required
- Setting up Revit drawing sheets
- Experience of Plant Room and CommericExperience of commercial plant room design & district heating systems.
- Experience of hotel projects.
About This Client
- Client-focused multi-disciplinary practice of Building Services Engineering Consultants, based in North London
- Established in 1987
- No. of employees : Over 50 staff.
- Their clients' expectations are our benchmark and matching their designs to their brief is their prime objective. In doing that, they have built a reputation for being flexible and responsive to changing environments while staying focused on their clients’ needs.
- They believe our diverse approach to building design enables a greater holistic approach to system selection and suitability. having worked on a diverse portfolio of projects ranging from individual private houses, large scale urban regeneration, commercial offices, education facilities and retail / leisure projects, with construction values ranging from £300,000 to £150,000,000.