MEP CAD/Revit Technician
- Are you a multi-disciplined CAD/Revit Technician seeking a new Permanent opportunity?
- Initially you will be primarily a 2D Autocad Technician, expected to evolve primarilty into a Revit technician role due to increase in BIM work.
- Opportunity to work for Client focused Multi-Disciplinary Builidng Services Engineering Consultants in North London
- Attractive Salary + Package
- Call me today for more information - 07507 807 909
About This Role
Job title: CAD/Revit Technician
Duties & Responsibilities: As CAD/Revit technician your duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Preparing Architects drawings for use as xreferences
- Amending 2D drawings (including schematics) to Engineers’ mark-ups
- Producing co-ordinated, multi-service 2D drawings with minimal instruction
- Liaising directly with Engineering team to ensure we meet client needs and projects are delivered on programmes
- Issuing drawings
- Externally you will be required to liaise with Clients, Architects and contractors, maintaining good business relationships with all members of the team
- Modelling/ co-ordinating Mechanical and Electrical services within risers and corridors in Revit
- Modelling/ co-ordinating plant rooms in Revit.
- Creating Revit families as required.
- Setting up Revit drawing sheets
- Multi-disciplined (Mechanical & Electrical).
- 6 months’ FULL TIME MEP Revit experience
- Minimum 3 years’ AutoCAD experience.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar multi-discipline role within building services.
- Applicant must have a good grasp of building services
- Live within easy commute to the company
- Experience of commercial plant room design & district heating systems
- Experience of hotel projects.
Guyan & Associates are a recruitment business, to find out more about this role and the company we're recruiting for call 0800 2289494 or request a call back here.
About This Client
- Client-focused multi-disciplinary practice of Building Services Engineering Consultants, based in North London
- Established in 1987
- No. of employees : Over 50 staff.
- Their clients' expectations are our benchmark and matching their designs to their brief is their prime objective. In doing that, they have built a reputation for being flexible and responsive to changing environments while staying focused on their clients’ needs.
- They believe our diverse approach to building design enables a greater holistic approach to system selection and suitability. having worked on a diverse portfolio of projects ranging from individual private houses, large scale urban regeneration, commercial offices, education facilities and retail / leisure projects, with construction values ranging from £300,000 to £150,000,000.