*** Are you a BIM Manager seeking a new challenging role?***
- Leading M&E Contractor is seeking a BIM Manager for mulitple Commercial projects based in London
- Minimum 5-6 years previous experience with proven ability
- Salary between £50,000 - £60,000 + package
- Call me today for more information : 07507 807 909
About This Role
- To provide BIM management, BIM co-ordination, Information management and document control
- To be the professional lead for personnel carrying out information management roles within the business. These include information managers, BIM managers, BIM co-ordinators, and document controllers.
- Set standards and competencies for these roles.
- To be the business owner for systems supporting these roles. Maintain procedures, training material and “how to” guides.
- Lead the user groups for these systems. Specify changes/upgrades/replacements for these systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of industry developments, best practice and innovations.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of BIM documentation to ensure alignment with business policy and industry standards.
- Support the design and delivery of project specific BIM plans during the work winning phase and through the life of each project.
- Carry out reviews of supply chain to assess their competence.
- Support project teams to ensure the successful implementation of processes and tools.
- Participate in staff training to raise BIM awareness and competence across the business.
- Keep abreast of the latest tools and technologies available in the market to ensure the BIM strategy is market leading and deliverable.
- Measure, monitor and report progress against agreed targets and KPI
- Managing BIM in a multi-disciplined environment.
- Contractual relationships including those in two stage tendering.
- RIBA design stage(s) requirements for BIM development.
- Setting and delivering a programme of BIM activities tailored to design close out and supplier procurement.
- Create, review and update BIM Execution Plans.
- Day to day BIM support for Design Management, Planning and Logistics functions and project team.
- Create, deliver and manage a clash detection Programme.
About This Client
- Leading M&E specialist service providers of engineering and construction services across a complete spectrum
- Established 41 years ago
- Over 800 employees
- Manages and executes multi-disciplined projects around the globe, offering a full range of Mechanical and Electrical instrumentation, Mechanical and HVAC projects within the Hydrocarbons, Energy, Life, Life Sciences, Data, Commercial and Manufacturing Business Units
- Concentrates on a market where quality is appreciated
- Equipped to achieve excellence in quality, innovation and delivery in all projects that they are associated with.