**** BIM Coordinator****
- Are you seeking a new challenging BIM Coordinator position?
- Leading M&E Contractor requires a BIM Coordinator for £35M Commercial project in Central London
- The successful candidate will have had 1-3 years relevant experience in a similar role
- Salary £40,000 + Benefits
About This Role
We are currently seeking a BIM Coordinator. You will be implementing BIM technology to assist in the construction coordination process. Ideally you will have had 3 years experience in a similar role. You will be based on site, on a £35m Commercial Project in London.
Job Responsibilities As a BIM Coordinator you will be working in a fast paced construction environment driving exceptional quality and service for major residential, commercial, education and retail projects. Specific Responsibilities will include:
- Review 3D Models from consultants and contractors
- Conduct clash detection and visual walkthroughs using NavisWorks Manage
- Audit and review models in Autodesk Revit
- Hold weekly coordination meetings with project team members
- Early design review and constructability analysis
- Manage / Update BIM Project Documents
- 3D Model Quantity Extraction / Verification
- 4D Scheduling / Simulation using Autodesk NavisWorks Job Qualifications As a BIM Coordinator you will need to be highly organized, detail-oriented, hardworking and have the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The Successful candidate will possess excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to communicate effectively with personnel at all organizational levels. Specific qualification includes:
- Knowledge in Autodesk Revit, NavisWorks & AutoCAD
- Knowledge of basic construction process’s and procedures Advanced PC skills, specifically Microsoft Windows Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint)
- Experience with Primavera P6 preferred
Salary : £40,000 + Benefits
About This Client
- Leading M&E specialist service providers of engineering and construction services across a complete spectrum
- Established 41 years ago
- Over 800 employees
- Manages and executes multi-disciplined projects around the globe, offering a full range of Mechanical and Electrical instrumentation, Mechanical and HVAC projects within the Hydrocarbons, Energy, Life, Life Sciences, Data, Commercial and Manufacturing Business Units
- Concentrates on a market where quality is appreciated
- Equipped to achieve excellence in quality, innovation and delivery in all projects that they are associated with.