Are you seeking a new challenging Admin Support position with one of the largest Construction business in the UK?
- Our client is one of the largest family-owned Construction companies in the UK, currently seeking an Administration Assistant to join the Pre-Construction Team
- You will be a forward-thinking individual with exceptional organizational skills, ideally with experience in a similar pre-construction administrative role.
- You will have excellent MS Office knowledge and ideally have experience of using EDMS 4Projects and Conject
- Excellent Salary + Package
About This Role
Duties and Responsibilities
- Update the Sub-contractor tracker on Excel Spreadsheet
- Update enquiries of drawings and specifications to the sub-contractors
- Review and analyse subcontractors' submissions, write tender programmes and generally assist in the preparation of all tender documentation.
- Managing internal processes
- Document Control using EDMS 4Project and Conject
- General Ad-hoc Administrative duties supporting the Pre-Construction Director and Team
- Previous experience in office administration, administrative assistance, clerical work or construction document management
- Have an understanding of the pre-construction process
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of MS Office and ideally an experienced user of EDMS 4Projects and Conject, however the client does offer training on systems
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Ability to understand the design/drawings, specifications, submittals, and other construction documents.
- Ability to work with customers and subcontractors and problem‐solve in a fast‐paced environment.
- Demonstrate high level of enthusiasm and commitment to the construction industry
About This Client
Client: This is one of the UK’s largest, family-owned, construction services and development companies, with a dedicated internal MEP arm (£98m turnover). Specialising in the design, build and installation of Mechanical and Electrical Building Services projects, they have delivered some of the UK's most notable buildings.
Turnover: £613m, £1.27bn group
Location Coverage: UK-wide
No Staff: circa 3700
Typical Roles and disciplines: Mechanical and Electrical Design, Estimating, Project Management, Engineering, Quantity Surveying and Administration
Sectors: Government, Public Sector, Commercial, Education
M&E Services installed: MEP, containment & pipework manufacture, Category A and B fit-outs, pre-fabricated buildings complete with pipework & services, Business Information Modelling (BIM)
Years of establishment: 120 years
Awards won: Investors in People - Gold Award, RoSPA Gold Award 2015