This is one of the UK’s largest, award winning, family-owned, construction services and development companies, with a dedicated internal MEP arm (£98m turnover). Specialising in the design, build and installation of Mechanical and Electrical Building Services projects, they have delivered some of the UK's most notable buildings in the Government, Public, Commercial and Education sector, established 120 years and has a current turnover of £613m, £1.27bn group
The Role :
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating and maintaining Excel spreadsheets, collating and distributing figures by exporting an in-house Database.
- Create Pivot tables
- Creating and maintaining spread sheets to monitor project performance, tracking project costs vs budget and as projects progress reviewing the results against baseline and forecast
- Managing project invoicing
- Assisting with routine project information including preparation of weekly progress reports
- Providing full information support to the Operational Director
- Providing a point of contact internally and externally when members of the project management team are otherwise unavailable
This role is focussed on assisting the Operational Director and project teams It is initially a contract role with view to be employed in a Permanent Contract.
Key Requirements :
The successful candidate will;
- Have previous experience of working with financial systems, reporting tools and the application of a budget tracking system
- Have experience of analysing and presenting data including manipulating data from a variety of sources and the use of an appropriate presentation method to convey results
- Have experience of working in a project environment, being able to demonstrate an understanding of the project development cycle
- Be highly organised with a degree of flexibility to meet the diverse needs of the role
- Be comfortable liaising with members of staff of all levels of seniority, both internally and in a client-facing environment
- Extensive experience of Microsoft Office Excel
- Have ideally gained previous experience of working within a commercial and financially focused administrative role within the Construction industry
- The role will be office and periodically site-based when required.
The role will be initially 6 months contract with a view for the contract to become Permanent
Please call me for more information : 07507 807 909