Are you seeking a new exciting Electrical Project Manager's position?
- Our client, Innovative Building Services provider is seeking an Electrical Project Manager / Contracts Manager to manage various projects up to value of £2M
- Northampton based
- Projects are within Healthcare, Industrial, Commercial and Education sectors
- Rewarding Salary + Package
About This Role
We have an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding and innovative leader in the mechanical and electrical services, providing solutions to highly valued customers within the Healthcare, Education, Commercial and Industrial sectors.
We require a Project Manager with a ‘can do’ attitude who has the people skills required to work effectively in a team across a range of projects. This is an excellent opportunity to join a business with exciting current opportunities, a growing and strengthening client order base and represents an opportunity for the right person to grow and progress with the company. This is a business critical role and currently reports directly in to the Managing Director of the business.
Main Duties & responsibilities:
Ensure that existing customers and potential new customers genuinely receive a quality, focussed service and product
Manage and pro-actively support all commercial activities to ensure they reflect the requirements of the business and implement the agreed business plan to achieve current and future agreed performance targets and minimise risk and exposure.
Ensure that all activities are delivered to the agreed time, cost, service, specification and presentation
Keep and maintain full documentation to ensure that good business practice is achieved and that the company’s contractual and corporate responsibilities are discharged
- Appropriate track record in dealing with multiple projects
- Commercial skills and awareness
- Practical approach to problem solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Action oriented – able to build effective working relationships and achieve results
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Working knowledge of building services
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Project (or similar)
About This Client
Our client has over 30 years’ experience in the Building Services industry, providing a full range of engineering, Design, Installation and Commissioning Services. The company provides innovative, flexible and cost effective Mechanical and Electrical Solutions. They operate in Healthcare, Education, Commercial and Industrial sectors