Emma joined the company in 2014 as Resourcing Partner in M&E Building Services, covering Manchester, Leeds and the Humber. During this time, she identified an opportunity to specialise in recruiting for Document Control and Administrative roles within the construction industry, with the remit of covering the UK.
Prior to this, Emma worked for 12 years in IDB operations, where she was involved in the bond and derivatives market, acting as an intermediary between major financial institutions to facilitate inter-dealer trading in the City of London.
When she’s not spending time with her two daughters, Emma loves to be working out at the gym and partaking in an array of sports, including mountain climbing, boot camps, running, swimming and skiing.
Where: Emma looks after roles in London and the South East
New exciting opportunity for an Electrical Supervisor to join leading M&E Services Contractor
Job title: Electrical Supervisor
Duties & Responsibilities: As the Electrical Supervisor your duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Supervising and monitoring the workload of directly employed labour and specialist sub-contractors for the electrical services.
• Take responsibility for electrical work allocation, maintaining performance standards, overtime supervision, signing off time sheets and issuing site instructions for sub-contractors.
• Provide technical support and first line supervision to the electrical section, raising RFI's, issuing builder’s work requests & looking over risk assessments and method statements.
• Resource and ordering electrical materials from mainstream suppliers.
• Maintain relevant on site records of electrical equipment data.
• Provide project support for the Electrical Project Manager and Senior Electrical Engineer.
• Monitor performance against the contract programme and setting sectional target completion dates.
Qualifications & Skills required:
• Qualified with ONC/HNC or higher in Electrical Engineering, Project Management or Building Services is ideal
• Working knowledge of M&E Building services projects with an M&E Contractor valued between £5-£10m
• Eligible to live and work in the UK with a valid drivers’ licence.
Client: This fully integrated, privately-owned, business services engineering firm is one of the leading M&E services contractors in the industry
Location Coverage: UK
Typical Roles and disciplines: Mechanical and Electrical Design, Estimating, Project Management, Engineering, Quantity Surveying, BIM Technician, Project Engineer, CAD Technician
Sectors: Arts and Culture, Bespoke Projects, Commercial Offices, Data Centres, Educational Facilities, Healthcare, Laboratories and Technology, Listed Buildings, Museums and Galleries, Residential and Hotels, Retail
M&E Services installed: HVAC, DX plant, domestic water services, BMS, medical gases, HV, LV infrastructure, lighting, power, fire alarms, security, specialist fit out, 3D modelling, BIM
Years of establishment: 30 years
Awards won: RoSPA 2016, NICEIC 2006, B&ES 2015, Considerate Constructors 2015, CHAS 2016