Are you seeking a new Office Managers position for 2018?
Fantastic opportunity for an Office Manager to demonstrate your organizational skills for our clients brand new office in a prime City of London location
An opportunity to join an expanding, award-winning M&E Contractor specialises in the design, installation and maintenance of Mechanical and Electrical Building Services projects
You must be able to demonstrate your excelellent organizational and administrative skills
The client is offering an excellent Salary & Benefits package
About This Role
Our client is currently seeking an Office Manager to organize and coordinate administration duties and coordinate administration duties and office procedures.
Job Responsibilities : As an Office Manager you will;
- Create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
- Developing innovative and efficient standard ways of working and to continually assess the effectiveness of processes and procedures.
- Creating and implementing strategies within the team to improve on efficiency
- Management of the local administration team ensuring that Administration, providing a high quality service to the City office
- Reviewing, prioritising and redistributing work where appropriate
- Provide administrative support as required to the senior team where appropriate.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Diary and Calendar management
- Coordinate and produce reports for Clients
- Manage incoming correspondence, emails and telephone calls
- Process staff expenses on time and accurately
- Set up meetings, prepare agendas and arrangement of lunches
- Proofread and format documents for Operational team
- Keep up-to-date records of team’s holiday, absence and movements and escalate or distribute as necessary.
- Set up New Starters and coordinate inductions
- Communicate with building management on general office issues, security and office maintenance
- Ensure that the office and all equipment is maintained
- Control procurement of business stationery
- Liaise with HR on staff related issues
- Ensure company policies and procedures are being followed at all times
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a similar role preferably in Building Services
- Good basic knowledge and experience in SAGE
- Professional and pleasant personality with good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, take initiative and well organized
- Able to work fast under pressure • Mature, with an attention to detail and highly resourceful
- Ability to multi-task and work independently as well as in a team.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
About This Client
Client: This award-winning M&E Contractor specialises in the design, installation and maintenance of Mechanical and Electrical Building Services projects
Location Coverage: UK & Ireland
No Staff: 200+
Typical Roles and disciplines: BIM Technician, Project Engineer, CAD Technician, Mechanical & Electrical Project Manager
Sectors: Commercial, Industrial, Education, Residential, Retail, Medical, Heritage Buildings, Office fit-outs
M&E Services installed: BIM, supported by AutoDesk Revit MEP, HVAC, lighting control systems, BMS controls
Years of establishment: 24 years
Awards won: 'Excellence Through People' employer
Alongside a generous basic salary you will be rewarded with the following:
25 days holidays
Car or car allowance
Support for work-life balance
Private Health Care
Long-term sickness insurance
Support & funding of career development and further education