- Freelance M&E Quantity Surveyor (Building Services experience essential).
- Long establish, award winning Major Projects National M&E Contractor.
- High security site based project valued at £18million.
- Project has just started, 12months until completion.
Role & Responsibilities:
· All quantity surveying duties including measurement, valuation and agreement of relevant work sections
· Preparation and agreement of interim applications and final accounts
· Interim administration and settlement of subcontractors accounts
· Assisting in preparation of loss and expense submissions
· Negotiate with clients representatives and other consultants
· Advise on commercial risks within the project or projects
· Preparation of monthly contract reviews
· Preparation of monthly management accounts information
· Identify change and implement change control process and agreement
· Candidate will be required to exhibit the following key skills:
· Collaborative working
· Team contribution
· Ability to gain respect of customers and colleagues
· Responsive to customer needs
· Demonstrates loyalty, honesty and commitment
· Shows initiative in resolving problems
· Ability to work with minimal supervision
· Willingness to be involved in other activities to achieve company objectives
· Inspires, challenges and motivates others.