Experienced Mechanical Engineer with M&E/Building Services contracting background
· Reporting to the Senior Project Manager
· National M&E Building Services Contractor
· High profile project portfolio across the South West & Wales
· Excellent career opportunities for progression with competitive salary & package
As Mechanical Project Engineer you will support where appropriate all technical and commercial aspects of the mechanical installation, ensuring that operations on site are carried out in a safe manner, that the company’s business processes are followed in carrying out the construction project and maintain good client relationships on the project
• Ideally degree in appropriate discipline (a minimum of a ONC/HNC Building Services Engineering is expected).
• Corporate membership of a professional body is desirable, together with evidence or recent management/leadership development.
• Significant management experience within a M&E Building Services contractor or relevant support services industries.
• A strong understanding of Mechanical issues and trends in the construction sectors, including specialist markets, with an ability to differentiate against market propositions is essential.
• Ideally at least five years’ experience with a National M&E contractor.
• Proven track record of depth of experience in given field of expertise.