Our client are looking to strengthen their Project team with the addition of a Project Manager working on site in central London (SW1).
Primary responsibilities will be to take responsibility for the management and successful delivery of this project and to manage customer relationships, and retain customers by meeting and exceeding expectations.
To be considered you are expected to have:
- Previous experience in project management within M&E contracting sector is essential.
- The ability to communicate effectively is required to manage customer relationships, in addition to strong planning and organisation skills to deliver operational excellence and efficiency.
- Some experience of leading teams, and confidence in the ability to lead, influence and communicate with others to deliver targets are required.
- Financial awareness is required to deliver targets, with a desire to continuously improve safety and sustainability performance.
- An appropriate and valid CSCS card is required.
- A relevant professional qualification in an M&E subject.
- Experience of Lean Construction principles and Lean practitioner training are desirable.
- Manage the project team and supply chain to deliver projects to time, cost, and quality targets and standards.
- Ensure safety targets and standards are maintained.
- Manage the customer relationship during delivery, including change and decision making to manage expectations.
- Manage external consultants (e.g. design) to enable delivery – driving value, customer focus and achievement of the project’s objectives.
- May manage or input into any post completion issues to maintain a positive customer relationship and repeat business performance levels.
- Report periodically to Senior Management on project progress, risks and issues using robust reporting systems to meet the needs of the business.
- Manage and deliver operational excellence and efficiency.
- Utilise BIM, where appropriate, to optimise project delivery and drive safety, particularly through the use of 3D design and 4D (3D design and time) virtual construction simulation and how to use visualisation to support collaborative integrated teamwork.