Overview MEP Bid Manager.
· Experienced MEP Bid Manager with major M&E/Building Services Contractor.
· Reporting to the Executive Business Director
· National M&E Building Services Contractor
· High profile project portfolio across London & South East
· Ideal opportunity for someone looking to move from a senior estimating, project management or business development role.
· Excellent career opportunities for progression with competitive salary & package.
MEP Bid Manager
Proven MEP Bid Manager, you will have the opportunity of working for this independent provider of building services solutions in the UK with an annual turnover in excess of £180 million. Established for over 40 years, our client is one of the largest privately owned construction, engineering and manufacturing groups in Europe. Providing a truly national service through a network of 7 offices. Specialising in the design, installation and maintenance of M&E services for multi million pound projects, our client has established a solid reputation for technical excellence, project efficiency, commitment to quality and timely completion.
The MEP Bid Manager will work with the Business Development and Operation teams to support the delivery of corporate and operational business plans. Key accountabilities will be to analyse prequalification and tender documents, making recommendations to line managers and be involved in the production of tender submissions.
- Analysis of prequalification and tender documents, making recommendations to line managers and manage and be involved in the production of tender submissions and check the finished document.
- Ensure that tender quality submissions and prequalification submissions meet the highest possible standards of quality in respect of technical input and presentation.
- Manage all client contact related to the bid on behalf of the company and managing and participating in presentations to prospective clients.
- Prepare and maintain all documentation required by the project management plan including the bid programme, bid delivery matrix, and bid budget, forecast and bid progress reports.
- Receive bid documents and then plan, prepare and manage the company response.
- Establish a bid programme and monitor progress through each bid stage.
- Develop and agree bid strategy with senior management.
- Establish, manage and maintain the approved bid budget.
- Co-ordinate negotiation of contract documents with Client.
- Establish and maintain a Project Risk Register.