Leading M&E Infrastructure of the commercial, contractual and financial management service to the division to ensure Infrastructure projects and business profit objectives and targets are met and cash is managed to maximise performance, all in a manner consistent with the Group processes.
Key member of the M&E Infrastructure management team driving strategic growth plans to achieve Business Plan commitments.
• Developing & managing project critical relationships within all aspects of a large multi disciplinary organisation and with key internal & external stakeholders
• Leadership of the business in a commercial capacity as part of the Senior Management Team
• To maximise the financial effectiveness and profitability of the business by securing all entitlements, managing the extent of liabilities, supporting & challenging key management decisions and through diligent application of proper contractual and commercial practices.
• Fully conversant in all forms of contracts, warranties and the like.
• Proven experience with dispute resolution
• Procurement of supply chain on appropriate terms
• Cashflow management
• Risk & opportunity management.
• Hands on prevention of dispute occurring and ensuring extensions of time
• To identify and facilitate growth within the Group
• Good at communicating and building relationships