M&E Operations Manager.
· Operations Manager overseeing South East business unit
· National Building Services Contractor placed within a global Building Services provider
· London & South East regional turnover £33m
· South East business unit turnover £14m, 80% with End Users.
· Considerable experience in similar Operational role.
· Excellent career opportunities for progression and highly competitive salary package
Our client is looking for an Operations Manager to grow their End User client base in the South East of England by delivering a quality services to their customers. The current turnover of secured work for this region is £14m with 70% focused in one specialist sector with teams in place delivering this turnover.
· To deliver financial targets to meet established objectives, which will include the reporting of financial status to the Regional Director and Commercial Managers
· To take responsibility for the overall performance of the regional team
· To lead, motivate and develop the regional and site based team/s
· To lead the relevant site based project teams to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures including Health & Safety, Quality Assurance and Engineering standards
· To ensure works are carried out to high standard complying with relevant British Standards and codes of practice
· To provide tendering facilities for extra project works to suit client requirements
· To manage the provision of technical support to the contract
· To develop customer relationships and provide excellent customer service
· To gain new opportunities through existing and new customer base
· To provide technical support to the customer and site based teams utilising central departments, specialist suppliers and sub-contractors
· To provide support and training as required to enhance the effectiveness of the business
· To carry out staff appraisals for direct reports setting out training and development programs as required
· To contribute to the production and maintenance of a regional management succession plan ensuring all training and development requirements to maintain the plan are implemented