• Experienced Senior Mechanical Supervisor with proven M&E Building Services background
• Reporting to the Senior Project Manager/Operations Manager
• High profile regional project portfolio (Home Counties)
• Excellent career opportunities for progression with competitive salary & package
Our client is a M&E Building Services Contractor, boasting more than 2 centuries of experience in the Mechanical and Electrical Engineering and the Construction industry. Today this award winning, market leading M&E Contractor with offices throughout, with a skilled work force of highly trained Mechanical and Electrical specialists. Delivering prestigious Building Services projects from conception, installation and life cycle management, using the most advanced technologies and innovative thought processes
As Senior Mechanical Supervisor you will support all operatives and supervisors and coordinate with other sub-contractors to priorities order of works to meet programme completion dates and commercial objectives. You will ensure that operations on site are carried out in a safe manner, that the company’s business processes are followed in carrying out the construction project and maintain good client relationships on the project are maintained.
• Review drawings, method stateents and programme
• Overseeing specialist sub-contractor
• Coordination of all services on site between our own labour and subcontractors
• Attending coordination meetings each week and liaising with the site management and consultants
• Coordinating installation of sprinkler system
• Heating & Comfort cooling systems
• Ventilation and heat recovery system
• Procurement of plant and materials on site
• Producing reports of ongoing work areas and times to complete sections to coordinate with other trades.
• To provide 1st aid support for site staff and tomaintain site safety
• Snagging all works and issuing sign off sheets for completed works and tests
Qualifcations & Experience
• Qualified to C&G, ONC/HNC or equivalent in Mechanical Building Services Engineering.
• Proven M&E Sub Contractor background
• SSSTS or SMSTS card is essential