Mechanical Project Engineer (M&E, Building Services - Contract/Freelance)
- London based leading Fit out & Interiors Specialist.
- Mechanical Building Services experience essential.
- Immediate start.
Working as part of the M&E delivery team you will be responsible for all aspects of mechanical Building services installation on Fit out and interior developments in London.
• Procurement of materials and labour for Mechanical Building Services
• Liaising with architect, M&E design consultant, main contractor and the client
• Co-ordination of utilities companies to enable site set-up
• Mchanical Design co-ordinating/review of drawings
• Management of site managers/supervisors
• Health and Safety management
• Overseeing installation of all associated mechanical services
• Attending and chairing project progress meetings
• Dealing with any client issues
This is initially a freelance / Contract based position, for the right candidate it could potentially lead to a permanent role.