Are you looking for genuine career progression from a Credit Admin role to a Credit Controller role? Due to our clients continued striving success, an opportunity as a Credit Controller has arisen to join this elite National Contractor of both Mechanical and Electrical Building Services. They currently boast a turnover exceeding £100m, successfully delivered by their skilled team of over 650 personnel. They are an impressive competitor to the major players offering a rewarding career built on an ethos of delivering quality to both employees and clients alike.
The successful candidate must have had relevant previous experience in credit control and be able to demonstrate great communication and organisational skills. You must be self-motivated and also be a team player, being able to work effectively within the Accounts department and also be able to demonstrate self-confidence whilst dealing with other departments within the Group.
Duties will include:
• Responsible for credit control of three ledgers – approximately 375 live accounts within the 3 different areas of the company
• Create banking sheets in respect of receipts and input and allocate onto relevant ledgers on the Accounting systems.
• Input of invoices and Credit notes to relevant ledgers.
• Distribute monthly statements
• Assist with credit control
• Filing of invoices and remittance advise on a regular basis (weekly)
• Attend fortnightly /monthly meetings with various departments to resolve any issues arising from the clients and assist in resolving these. Update reports of the fortnightly / monthly meetings above and circulate to relevant members for follow up on actions agreed at meetings
• Assist with other functions within accounts department to cover for holidays and sickness.