· Experienced Senior Mechanical Engineer with M&E/Building Services contracting background
· Reporting to the Senior Project Manager/Senior Contracts Manager
· National M&E Building Services Contractor
· High profile project portfolio across the Home Counties
· Excellent career opportunities for progression with competitive salary & package
As Mechanical Project Engineer you will support where appropriate all technical and commercial aspects of the mechanical installation, ensuring that operations on site are carried out in a safe manner, that the company’s business processes are followed in carrying out the construction project and maintain good client relationships on the project are maintained.
•Ideally degree in appropriate discipline (a minimum ONC/HNC Building Services Engineering is expected).
•Corporate membership of a professional body is desirable, together with evidence or recent management/leadership development.
•Significant engineering experience within a M&E Building Services contractor or relevant support services industries.
•A strong understanding of Mechanical issues and trends in the construction sectors, including specialist markets, with an ability to differentiate against market propositions is essential.
•Ideally at least five years’ experience with a National M&E contractor.
•Proven track record with Mechanical Engineering (Building Services Engineering).