We are recruiting for experienced Mechanical & Electrical Project Engineers to be site based on Commercail & Rail projects across London & South East
As a Project Engineer you will support where appropriate all technical and commercial aspects of the mechanical installation, ensuring that operations on site are carried out in a safe manner, that the company’s business processes are followed in carrying out the construction project and maintain good client relationships on the project
This represents an excellent career opportunity for an individual to be involved on a long running, public eye project, where you will be challenged on a range of project types and technical solutions.
• Ideally degree in appropriate discipline (a minimum of a ONC/HNC is expected).
• Corporate membership of a professional body is desirable, together with evidence or recent management/leadership development.
• Significant management experience within the construction or relevant support services industries.
• A strong understanding of technical issues and trends in the construction sectors, including specialist markets, with an ability to differentiate against market propositions is essential.
• Ideally at least five years’ experience with a national M&E contractor.
• Proven track record of depth of experience in given field of expertise.