· Regional M&E Cad Manager overseeing £120m London & South East business unit
· National Building Services Contractor strategically place within a global blue chip business.
· High profile project portfolio
· Experienced in management of a large Cad team using BIM, Revit and innovative design and cad processes.
· Excellent career opportunities and highly competitive salary & package
· M&E Building Services background essential.
As a proven M&E Cad Manager, you will have the opportunity of working with a prestigious Building Services Contractor, boasting more than 2 centuries of experience in the Mechanical Engineering and the Construction industry. Today this award winning, market leading and pioneering M&E Contractor has 8 offices throughout the UK supported by over 2k highly skilled, Mechanical and Electrical specialists.
The role will Interfaces with the senior management design team, operational teams, client bodies or representatives; design consultants; planning and building control authorities; specialist contractors, suppliers and manufacturers that provide system, component or manufacturing design; other key stakeholders to their projects.