Our client is looking for a Cad Engineer to be based in the London office within the rail division. The work will be on Network Rail M&E Projects using Microstation preferably permanent but will consider contract.
- Production of contract working coordinated M&E drawings such as General Arrangements, Substation Layouts, Schematic Diagrams, Wiring Diagram & Schedules in accordance with engineering requirements.
- Maintenance & Development of Document Management system.
- Working within company quality procedures.
- Working in accordance with company and project specific cad standards
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure/meeting deadlines
- Ability to co-ordinate M&E services within structural model
- Work in / produce 3D models
- M&E experience with Microstation
- A flexible approach
- Good organisational skills
- Manual dexterity
Desirable Skills / Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Network Rail Standards desirable but not essential
- Use of project wise
- Use of Acosim
- M&E Building Services
- Experience in an engineering/quality environment with knowledge of ISO 9001 Quality Procedures would be advantageous.
- Preferred qualification in Electrical Engineering (ONC/HNC)