Quality Assurance Manager
This role will be responsible for the leading and finishing/internal phases of the prestigious project for renowned M&E Contractor and successfully handing over to the client upon completion. The successful Quality Assurance Manager will also be expected to successfully manage subcontractor performance to ensure work is completed to the highest standard.
As quality Assurance Manager you will be required for this established site to lead internals through to handover / section amalgamation in a handover M&E pack. You will be required to run a tracker on all sections that are due for completion for a particular area that all requirements are met to the highest standard.
· MUST: Experience of working for an M&E contractor on similar schemes
· Able to demonstrate working with clients during the finishing/internal phases of the project
· Able to demonstrate strong commercial awareness (SLA's, time of build, quality, profit etc.)
· Proven experience of successfully managing a sub-contractor work force to a high standard.
· Strong leadership and people management skills to ensure that objectives are achieved
· Good oral and written communication skills;
· A methodical, systematic and logical approach;
· Focus and drive to achieve targets, budgets and results;
· Strong understanding of health & safety processes
Competitive contract rate with potential for Temp-Perm position