The M&E Bid Manager will work with the Business Development and Operation teams to support the delivery of corporate and operational business plans. Key accountabilities will be to analyse prequalification and tender documents, making recommendations to line managers and manage and be involved in the production of tender submissions and check the finished document.
Our client offers a fantastic benefits package as well as competitive salaries and is an equal opportunities employer.
- Ideally degree in appropriate discipline (a minimum of HNC is expected)
- Corporate membership of a professional body is desirable, together with evidence or recent management / leadership development
- Significant management experience within the M&E/Building Services sector or relevant support services industries
- A strong understanding of technical issues and trends in the construction sectors, including specialist markets, with an ability to differentiate against market propositions is essential
- Ideally at least five years senior manager level experience with a national M&E contractor
- Proven track record of depth of experience in given field of expertise
- Sound understanding and experience of the PFI / PPP process / bidding
- Excellent project management skills demonstrated from experience
- Experience of working on infrastructure projects
- Numerate, financially aware and good spreadsheet skills
- Analysis of prequalification and tender documents, making recommendations to line managers and manage and be involved in the production of tender submissions and check the finished document
- Ensure that tender quality submissions and prequalification submissions meet the highest possible standards of quality in respect of technical input and presentation
- Manage all client contact related to the bid on behalf of the company and managing and participating in presentations to prospective clients
- Prepare and maintain all documentation required by the project management plan including the bid programme, bid delivery matrix, and bid budget, forecast and bid progress reports.