Our Client’s M&/E Building Services business unit is recruiting for experienced mechanically biased Project Engineers to be Project based in either Edinburgh or Glasgow
As the Mechanical Project Engineer you will support where appropriate all technical and commercial aspects of the mechanical installation, ensuring that operations on site are carried out in a safe manner, that the company’s business processes are followed in carrying out the construction project and maintain good client relationships on the project
This represents an excellent career opportunity for an individual to be involved in the development and growth of this National M&E Contractor's business unit in Scotland.
• Ideally degree in appropriate discipline (a minimum of a HNC Building Services Engineering is expected).
• Corporate membership of a professional body is desirable, together with evidence or recent management/leadership development.
• Significant management experience within the Construction Building Services or relevant support services industries.
• A strong understanding of Mechanical technical issues and trends in the M&E construction sectors, including specialist markets, with an ability to differentiate against market propositions is essential.
• Ideally at least five years’ experience with a National M&E contractor.
• Proven track record of depth of experience in given field of expertise.