ROLE: Mechanically Biased Quantity Surveyor required to develop within a dynamic Engineering Contractor offering full life cycle services from Design & Build to supply of renewable energy resources.
PROJECT: Multi-Million pound project portfolio in the Health, Industrial and Energy sectors.
Role will include the following:
· All quantity surveying duties including measurement, valuation and agreement of relevant work sections
· Preparation and agreement of interim applications and final accounts
· Interim administration and settlement of subcontractors accounts
· Assisting in preparation of loss and expense submissions
· Negotiate with clients representatives and other consultants
· Advise on commercial risks within the project or projects
· Preparation of monthly contract reviews
· Preparation of monthly management accounts information
· Identify change and implement change control process and agreement
· Candidate will be required to exhibit the following key skills:
· Collaborative working
· Team contribution
· Ability to gain respect of customers and colleagues
· Responsive to customer needs
· Demonstrates loyalty, honesty and commitment
· Shows initiative in resolving problems
· Ability to work with minimal supervision
· Willingness to be involved in other activities to achieve company objectives
· Inspires, challenges and motivates others
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Ideally Qualified to ONC/HNC Level in Building Services. A degree in Quantity Surveying advantageous.
- Must have a proven experience within a similar role.