- Electrical Project Manager with proven experience in Building Services Construction.
- Project Based in North Wales on a new build "Super Prison".
- M&E Value in excess of £80million with a duration of circa 2 years.
- Previous experience with Electrical Building Services on Prisons highly beneficial.
- Leading National M&E Contractor offering excellent career, salary and package.
As an Electrical Project Manager your duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Contract negotiations, partnering with main contractor, Building Services consultants and client for feasibility of Electrical design within cost parameters including value engineering
- Management and project reporting of all (Electrical) contractual and commercial aspects
- Electrical Project planning for engineering resources, site management and CAD requirements
- Production of procurement schedules, Electrical drawing schedules, technical submittal schedules, RFI schedules, financial cost forecasting, labour forecasting
- Formulating detailed building services programme alongside main contractors programme
- Attending on site meetings, as and when required being the lead spokes person on all electrical issues
- Planning, programming, organising and monitoring of the Electrical contract progress
- Overseeing all electrical building services and working practices
- Management and implementation of health, safety and environmental policies
- Implementation of risk management strategies
- Maintaining customer focus involving close working relationships with the client and working partners
- Provide technical support and expertise to the internal project team as well as acting as advisory for the client team
- Managing variation costing and control with Quantity Surveyor and main contractor
- Handover to client and after care