Emma joined the company in 2014 as Resourcing Partner in M&E Building Services, covering Manchester, Leeds and the Humber. During this time, she identified an opportunity to specialise in recruiting for Document Control and Administrative roles within the construction industry, with the remit of covering the UK.
Prior to this, Emma worked for 12 years in IDB operations, where she was involved in the bond and derivatives market, acting as an intermediary between major financial institutions to facilitate inter-dealer trading in the City of London.
When she’s not spending time with her two daughters, Emma loves to be working out at the gym and partaking in an array of sports, including mountain climbing, boot camps, running, swimming and skiing.
Where: Emma looks after roles in London and the South East
· Experienced Mechanical Engineer with M&E/Building Services contracting background
· Reporting to the Senior Project Manager/Project Director
· National M&E Building Services Contractor strategically placed within a global blue chip business.
· High profile project portfolio
· Excellent career opportunities for progression with competitive salary & package
As Mechanical Project Engineer you will support where appropriate all technical and commercial aspects of the mechanical installation, ensuring that operations on site are carried out in a safe manner, that the company’s business processes are followed in carrying out the construction project and maintain good client relationships on the project
• Ideally degree in appropriate discipline (a minimum of a ONC/HNC Building Services Engineering is expected).
• Corporate membership of a professional body is desirable, together with evidence or recent management/leadership development.
• Significant management experience within a M&E Building Services contractor or relevant support services industries.
• A strong understanding of Mechanical issues and trends in the construction sectors, including specialist markets, with an ability to differentiate against market propositions is essential.
• Ideally at least five years’ experience with a National M&E contractor.
• Proven track record of depth of experience in given field of expertise.
Client: This fully integrated, privately-owned, business services engineering firm is one of the leading M&E services contractors in the industry
Location Coverage: UK
Typical Roles and disciplines: Mechanical and Electrical Design, Estimating, Project Management, Engineering, Quantity Surveying, BIM Technician, Project Engineer, CAD Technician
Sectors: Arts and Culture, Bespoke Projects, Commercial Offices, Data Centres, Educational Facilities, Healthcare, Laboratories and Technology, Listed Buildings, Museums and Galleries, Residential and Hotels, Retail
M&E Services installed: HVAC, DX plant, domestic water services, BMS, medical gases, HV, LV infrastructure, lighting, power, fire alarms, security, specialist fit out, 3D modelling, BIM
Years of establishment: 30 years
Awards won: RoSPA 2016, NICEIC 2006, B&ES 2015, Considerate Constructors 2015, CHAS 2016