Emma joined the company in 2014 as Resourcing Partner in M&E Building Services, covering Manchester, Leeds and the Humber. During this time, she identified an opportunity to specialise in recruiting for Document Control and Administrative roles within the construction industry, with the remit of covering the UK.
Prior to this, Emma worked for 12 years in IDB operations, where she was involved in the bond and derivatives market, acting as an intermediary between major financial institutions to facilitate inter-dealer trading in the City of London.
When she’s not spending time with her two daughters, Emma loves to be working out at the gym and partaking in an array of sports, including mountain climbing, boot camps, running, swimming and skiing.
Where: Emma looks after roles in London and the South East
4Projects "Superuser" Document controller
Job title: Document Controller
Duties & Responsibilities: As the Document Controller your duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Version control and quality check of final M&E project documentation and correspondence in line with procedures, including obtaining and uploading final M&E reports from technical teams for use by external parties.
• Direct liaison with consultants and external stakeholders, including notifying key stakeholders of updates to the Baseline Information in coordination with the Project Leads.
• Generation of reports
• Management of electronic correspondence, document storage, transmittal systems and procedures.
• Preparing documents for uploading and ensuring that all missing metadata is completed
• Champion existing document control process and procedures and support development / implementation of new project systems and procedures.
• Support the maintenance of an assumptions log, issues log and change log.
• Assisting the Project Leads with identifying relevant drawings that shall form part of the baseline and working with the Drawing Manager in keeping the drawings register up to date.
• Administer the baseline information acceptance process with the various external stakeholders, and maintain a register and evidence of acceptance.
Qualifications & Skills required:
• Advanced 4Projects and MS Office skills
• Experience of operating successfully in relevant coordination, technical or M&E project support roles
• Eligible to live and work in the UK with a valid drivers license.
Guyan & Associates are a recruitment business, to find out more about this role and the company we're recruiting for call 0800 2289494 or request a call back here.
Leading award-winning Property and Construction Company leading performance coupled with vast experience enables them to undertake and deliver the most complex projects. The company currently boasts £1.5 bn turnover.