Emma joined the company in 2014 as Resourcing Partner in M&E Building Services, covering Manchester, Leeds and the Humber. During this time, she identified an opportunity to specialise in recruiting for Document Control and Administrative roles within the construction industry, with the remit of covering the UK.
Prior to this, Emma worked for 12 years in IDB operations, where she was involved in the bond and derivatives market, acting as an intermediary between major financial institutions to facilitate inter-dealer trading in the City of London.
When she’s not spending time with her two daughters, Emma loves to be working out at the gym and partaking in an array of sports, including mountain climbing, boot camps, running, swimming and skiing.
Where: Emma looks after roles in London and the South East
*** Are you an MEP Coordinator seeking a new Permanent position in London?
MEP CAD Coordinator – The Role
The Client is seeking 3D M&E Co-ordinators to join a small M&E co-ordination team primarily based on site in Oxford producing a 3D coordinated M&E services model and subsequent 2D construction drawings.
Required software experience
· ‘Autodesk Navisworks’. At least 1 years’ experience.
· ‘Autodesk Fabrication CadMep’. At least 2 years’ experience with this software on multi service projects.
· ‘AutoCad 2016’
Beneficial but not essential software experience
· Revit Architecture / Revit MEP.
· Intergraph Cadworx
Required work experience:
· Proven ability / experience of 3D coordination of M&E systems (pipework, ventilation, containment, lighting, sprinkler & Plant) for a large contractor.
· Proven ability / experience of creating 2D construction issue drawings
· Proven ability / experience in reading Architectural and M&E drawings
Education and Qualifications
· · Level 7 degree in an Engineering discipline.
And / Or
· · Trade background. Electrician, Plumber, Fitter etc.
(Beneficial but not essential experience)
· Experience in detailed surveys of building structures, existing plant and installations.
· Experience in offsite fabrication detailing.
· Experience of support structures