- An experienced and proven M&E Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Manager required.
- Experience working on projects with a Mechanical & Electrical value of £6 Million upwards.
- An established and regional M&E specialist contractor, with a turnover in excess of £100 Million.
- Project specialism includes Residential, Commercial and Retail.
- The successful Commercial professional will be rewarded with an exceptional salary and package.
Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor is required to provide commercial, contractual and financial management to projects within the assigned Region. Primary role will be to ensure project profit objectives and targets are met and cash is managed to maximise cash performance. The successful M&E Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Manager will be required to diligently apply proper contractual and commercial practices and carefully manage risk to maximise the financial effectiveness and profitability of the projects under his / hers responsibility. Candidate will be responsible for a single project or a number of smaller projects.
Role will include the following:
· All MEP quantity surveying duties including measurement, valuation and agreement of relevant work sections
· Preparation and agreement of interim applications and final accounts
· Interim administration and settlement of subcontractors accounts
· Assisting in preparation of loss and expense submissions
· Negotiate with clients representatives and other consultants
· Advise on commercial risks within the project or projects
· Preparation of monthly contract reviews
· Preparation of monthly management accounts information
· Identify change and implement change control process and agreement
Candidate will be required to exhibit the following key skills:
· Collaborative working
· Team contribution
· Ability to gain respect of customers and colleagues
· Responsive to customer needs
· Demonstrates loyalty, honesty and commitment
· Shows initiative in resolving problems
· Ability to work with minimal supervision
· Willingness to be involved in other activities to achieve company objectives
· A strong building services knowledge and background