As a Quantity Surveyor your duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Contractual awareness / general understanding of contract law, demonstrating strong negotiation skills
- Timely issue of notifications
- Management of subcontractors
- Monitoring cashflow
- Cost control
- Measuring work, plant, material and labour
- Produce and monitor applications / final accounts
- Check agreed subcontract applications / accounts
- Complete management reports on time
- Interpret reports
- Delegate work and supervise subordinates accordingly
- Experience working on Educational, Commercial or Residential Projects.
- Experience covers working on projects with values of £3 Million upwards.
- Proven track record with references available