· Experienced Mechanical Engineer with M&E/Building Services contracting background
· Reporting to the Senior Project Manager/Project Director
· National M&E Building Services Contractor strategically placed within a global blue chip business.
· High profile retail project
· Excellent career opportunities for progression with competitive salary & package
Proven Senior Mechanical Engineer, you will have the opportunity of working with a prestigious Building Services Contractor, boasting more than 2 centuries of experience in the Mechanical and Electrical Engineering and the Construction industry. Today this award winning, market leading and pioneering M&E Contractor has 8 offices throughout the UK supported by over 2k highly skilled, Mechanical and Electrical specialists. Delivering prestigious Building Services projects from conception, installation and life cycle management, using the most advanced technologies and innovative thought processes
As Mechanical Project Engineer you will support where appropriate all technical and commercial aspects of the mechanical installation, ensuring that operations on site are carried out in a safe manner, that the company’s business processes are followed in carrying out the construction project and maintain good client relationships on the project.
• Ideally degree in appropriate discipline (a minimum of a ONC/HNC Building Services Engineering is expected).
• Corporate membership of a professional body is desirable, together with evidence or recent management/leadership development.
• Significant management experience within a M&E Building Services contractor or relevant support services industries.
• A strong understanding of Mechanical issues and trends in the construction sectors, including specialist markets, with an ability to differentiate against market propositions is essential.
• Ideally at least five years’ experience with a National M&E contractor.
• Proven track record of depth of experience in given field of expertise.