Our client is currently recruiting for an exciting new role for a Project Administrator to assist the bespoke M&E engineering team.
Overview of duties :
· Provides administrative support to a project team.
· Prepares and proofs correspondence, forms, spreadsheets and documents.
· Some Reception duties if required
· Assist with relevant H&S within the office.
· Creating letters, mail merge, labels, PDF documents, meeting notes as required.
· Booking internal meeting rooms, trains, seminar, conferences, hotels (UK & International), flights (UK & International) and visas for international travel.
· Support other teams as required to meet demands in workload throughout the year.
· Project support using EDMS systems
· Previous Office Admin related experience ideally within the construction industry.
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
· Knowledge of EDMS systems and Document Control
· High level of accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
· Able to take initiative and work with minimal supervision.
· Organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills.
· Administrative or secretarial qualifications would be highly desirable
· Pro-active and quick to learn individual are key attributes for this role
This is a full time permanent position offering a competitive salary and excellent employee benefits.